Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dowsing

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
submitted this idea :
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Geronimo W. Christ Esq expressed precisely :
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

No, but I know of a very convincing person who has done it.
I didn't say whether I believed in it or not, simply that I knew
someone who claimed a great deal of success using the the technique.

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)

If you ask him the right questions you will find he is either
fantasising or lieing or simply deranged. We all know nutters like that
- some of them very plausible.

I would not describe as a lier, a nutter or even a fantasiser. He is a
well studied gentleman who has a great deal of respect in his local
area, for both his knowledge and his dowsing ability.

As I said - many are highly plausible. Still a fraud/liar/nutter
though. He's obviously pulled the wool over your eyes!

cheers

Jacob