Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home

Default Dowsing

"John Cartmell" wrote in message

I cannot think of a double-blind experiment for dowsing that would be
accepted
by believers - but it's quite possible to devise a scheme for your other
favourite - homeopathy. Are you willing to back such an experiment - or do
you
insist on believing in it despite there being no reason for that belief?

I understand how homeopathy doesn't work.
If someone offers you cash to disprove their evidence that it does just take
the cash its yours.

Its easy to see how it doesn't.. the whole oceans of the world are
homeopathic cures for everything by now but the illnesses still exist.