Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in
:

wrote:
Simply allowing illegal immigrants to become citizens
would be a slap in the face of every single LEGAL Immigrant
to this country that went through the process of
citizenship. I for one would be ****ed.

My my. Who said they would not need to go though a process to
obtain
citizenship?

The issue really seems to be the limit on the number or and time
allowed
for non-citizens to remain in the US. Many I am sure, do not wish to
become citizens. Many do.

This whole issue seems to center around two issues:

1. I got mine and I don't want anyone else to get theirs.

2. Fear and hate of all "Them" If they are not "Us" they are bad
evil

No,it's "it's OUR country,and WE get to say who enters,and how they do it".

And "we don't reward illegal acts".(it just encourages more illegal acts)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik