Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
Oren

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

On 2 May 2006 08:10:26 -0700, "Larry Bud"
wrote:

No, the issue is #3

3. We have a process to come to the United States legally, so that you
are who you say you are, aren't a convicted criminal or gang banger or
child molestor or terrorist, and if you don't like the process we have,
then that's YOUR problem. Millions of other legal immigrants didn't
have a problem obeying our laws, and you shouldn't either. Not only
that, don't be shocked when there are some angry people in the United
States, people whose tax dollar go to provide you with free stuff, even
though you've invaded this country illegally. America is a nation of
LEGAL immigrants and rational people welcome legal immigrants with open
arms. But when you come here illegally, then have the nerve to DEMAND
the government disregard the fact that you broke the law, expect a
backlash.

http://americandigest.org/mt-archives/006329.php

Oren

excused from saving Universes."