Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

Maybe not so, for all.

We are a nation under law, and that should apply to all, starting from
the entry.

We have never offered guaranteed entry to anyone seeking better
economic conditions.

Nothing has been mentioned yet about the "carrying capacity" of our
landmass- our ability to share quality air, water, and food after all
the housing has been built. This is really a HUGE issue to some who
think.

If the big goal is to provide cheap lettuce-pickers and
burger-flippers, then we really should get over it, and get real.
"Their" kids- noabody's kids- want to be confined to that.

Note that many European nations do not even allow foreigners to own
real-estate.

Because we've been chumps does not lock us into that.