Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

wrote:
Simply allowing illegal immigrants to become citizens
would be a slap in the face of every single LEGAL Immigrant
to this country that went through the process of
citizenship. I for one would be ****ed.

My my. Who said they would not need to go though a process to obtain
citizenship?

The issue really seems to be the limit on the number or and time allowed
for non-citizens to remain in the US. Many I am sure, do not wish to become
citizens. Many do.

This whole issue seems to center around two issues:

1. I got mine and I don't want anyone else to get theirs.

2. Fear and hate of all "Them" If they are not "Us" they are bad evil

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit