Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

Simply allowing illegal immigrants to become citizens
would be a slap in the face of every single LEGAL Immigrant
to this country that went through the process of
citizenship. I for one would be ****ed.

Did anyone catch one of the activists saying that they
want to fight for better healthcare, benefits and more
money??? I guess if they want that then having
illegal workers off the books pointless eh?

Maybe we have lost our ways... Everyone wants to
make a fortune for doing next to nothing. I for one would
pay a little more money to support our own workforce.
I would also increase the limitations for welfare.

I was in the middle of an arguement between to people
in class once. The class was american history and we
were talking about the 50's. The topic of welfare came up
and one girl said.. I dont understand why people need to be
on welfare, they just need to go out and get a job.
Another girl in the class ON welfare said to her, why should I
go get a job in McDonalds for $6.00 an hour when welfare pays
me $8.50 an hour for doing nothing. She made a valid point.