Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair

Default A Day Without an Illegal Immigrant

Ahh you would pay LOTS more for all the things those illegals do.

Like food....

Its not a free lunch.

Frankly I think we would be better off to open the borders completely,
invite them in to work for companies competing with stuff from say
China/

At least that way the work is in the US.

If you were somehow able to force every illegal out our economy would
clollapse.

China is well on to taking over us market. Having a bIG pool of
immigrants willing to work cheap would help us compete.

all immigrants to stay here should pay taxes and be required tom learn
english, the official us language..

of course i think we should elminate the income tax altogether and go
the fair tax route, a national sales tax but thats a seperate issue.

if immigrant breakls the law, its instant deportation with a 5 year
wait to return. a second offense they are deported permanetely.

Think out of the box, the box isnt our friend..