Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons

Default Coldsaw vs. Metal-cutting saw?

In article 59A5g.8135$QP4.5725@fed1read12,
says...

"Ned Simmons" wrote in message
In article .com,
says...

As far as big bandsaws- they make huge bandsaws- they just cost a lot.
I have a buddy who bought a 30,000$ Amada (made in Japan, one of the
best bandsaws in the world)
It was full auto, it would feed the material, cut it, and feed in the
next piece until it was out of steel.
The big ones will cut 20" square solid, with a 2" wide blade, dead
straight.

That's a little Amada. This is a big one g...
http://www.techspex.com/techspex/saw...&units=english

Ned Simmons

Psssst. Nick. You forgot to include the username and password.

Steve

The first time I accessed that page I wasn't asked for a password til I
tried to go beyond it - maybe because I got there from Google. This is
the same saw on another site.
http://www.hawksawblades.com/saws_a_h1600.htm

Ned Simmons