Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default MarMachine website

According to :
Ok! So I'm stupid. I think it would be somewhat intelligent to include
the web address when I am asking you to critique the web design. Here
it is! http://members.aol.com/catruckman/marmach/marmach.htm

O.K. I can do more with that. :-)

The first thing that I notice is that the "back" link from the
machines-for-sale page is pointing somewhere wrong.

I note that that page appears to be a single page with multiple
entry points -- you might want to break it up into multiple pages so
when it grows it does drown someone in lathes who is looking for a drill
press. Download time can be a killer, as is the case in the pages of at
least one of the sites which sells VFDs and motors.

Of course, some of the other links don't go anywhere yet as
well, but the "back" links should be fixed early. Of course, the
browser's own back arrow will still work -- unless someone gets passed a
link to a sub-page and they want to see what else you offer -- or how to
contact you. "Equipment list" is one which leads nowhere, instead of to
an "under construction" page.

FWIW -- I'm visitor 114 -- and visitor 117. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564