Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher

Default Dowsing

"Nick" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"John White" wrote in message

I was deeply skeptical before I saw it done. I don't know HOW it works
and neither does my friend, but it certainly does.

I did it on a map of daughter's farm with a pendulum to find a water
course. It worked. Never tried it since though. Never need to and just
don't think about it.

Considering that everywhere under the ground there is a water table, it's
not surprising that a "water course" will be found if you dig *anywhere*.

Yes, in a waking moment in bed I realised that I'd used the wrong word and
intended correcting it this morning. It was a well. She had been told by a
neighbour that there was one but not where, now she does.

Mary