Posted to uk.d-i-y
Anna Kettle

Default Dowsing

In article ,
says...
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

No, but I know of a very convincing person who has done it.

It's nonsense. What's the explanation for dowsing in terms of the known
laws of physics ?

An underground stream will affect the vegetation above it. An
underground pipe would do too cos the earth has been dug up and relaid
unlike in the surrounding areas. It is possible to read from a map the
likely places to find water eg in a valley

I would think that a lot of the success of dowsing is because the dowser
subconsciously picks up on these clues.

I once went on a one day dowsing course but as a fully accredited and
certificated dowser I have to say that my subconscious doesnt work at
all well

Anna

--
~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repair and conservation