Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dowsing

John White wrote:
"Geronimo W. Christ Esq" wrote:
John White wrote:

I've tried it with minor success. A friend of mine can do it
consistently though.

http://www.randi.org/library/dowsing/

Mr Randi's claim that small human movements move the pendulum is known
and easy to observe. It is known to many dowsers just the same as
non-dowsers. The critique of those that think dowsing is a direct
object to pendulum force of some kind is a straw man argument.

Does dowsing work? I tried it once out of curiosity and was surprised
to get results, but would be truly unhappy to see someone charging a
client for it. Its at best way out there. If its your last chance, cant
hurt to try it.

NT