Posted to alt.home.repair
Boleslaw Ciesielski

Default Are there any combo smoke/CO detectors with photoelectric sensors?

I have to install carbon monoxide detectors in my house (new MA law) but
I am having hard time finding the right model. I currently have
hard-wired, ceiling mounted smoke detectors which I would like to
replace with combination smoke/CO detectors. They need to satisfy the
following requirements:

- combination smoke and carbon monoxide detector
- both talking and tone alarm (code requirement)
- hard-wired to AC with battery backup
- photoelectric smoke sensor (code requirement)

But I can't find any combo detectors with photoelectric smoke sensor.
Are there any units like that?

Thanks,

Boleslaw Ciesielski