Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roy

Default MarMachine website

Hmmm..... I look at Leighs email addy more as ca truck man myself,
which would be a california trucker man............

On Mon, 01 May 2006 21:34:37 GMT, Gunner
wrote:
On 1 May 2006 13:11:17 -0700, wrote:

Ok! So I'm stupid. I think it would be somewhat intelligent to include
the web address when I am asking you to critique the web design. Here
it is!
http://members.aol.com/catruckman/marmach/marmach.htm

Sorry for wasting your time on the first post. Leigh

Much better!!!

Im still not sure what "cat ruck man" stands for though.

Gunner, ducking and running

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.