Posted to uk.d-i-y
John White

Default How small a gap can a mouse get through?

"ARWadsworth" wrote:

I found a dead mouse today in a CU and the only entry point I could find was
where the tails entered and even that seemed too small to let the head
through.

From personal experience:

They can get through a 1/2" square hole (into an airing cupboard)
without any difficulty. I saw one do this when I surprised the little
bugger one evening.

They can also get through a 20mm knockout even when there are four
2.5mm singles running through it - Have you ever tried removing
carbonised mouse from a three phase isolator?

John
--
John White,
Electrical Contractor