Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default DIY Fitting Gas Combi (condensing?) Boiler

In article ,
Lobster wrote:
That's semantics, but I think if you found yourself in a court of law
suing an insurance company who were refusing to pay out, I don't fancy
your chances if you tried to claim that you, a self-proclaimed
"competent" d-i-y'er, was the same thing as what the insurance company
define as a "suitable-qualified workman"?

Has an insurance company ever refused to pay a claim due to faulty DIY gas
work? Or indeed cowboy gas fitters which are *far* more common?

--
*Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.