Loren Coe

Default The Maytag Man came by today

In article , Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:
"Gunner" wrote in message

On 14 Nov 2003 19:34:08 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:
Who should be ashamed? How about the excecutives at
Wal-Mart, who are hiring illegals and not paying taxes,
SS, or worker's comp on their pay.

When did Wally World hire illegals? Last I heard, they hired a company
who employed illegals. Gunner

That was my understanding as well. Harold

having lived in So. N.Mexico and being somewhat familiar with
the local situation, the worst offense was not paying withholding
and FICA, even for illegals.

since then, i have assumed that most employers do pay these taxes.
of course an illegal has no claim on benefits. --LOren