Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default lawnmower help

John Lawrence wrote:
You should not only look at the rear drive vs the front drive. Also
look at the 2 stroke engine vs the 4 stroke engine. One requires the
mixing of oil and gas, the other does not. My experience with Lawnboy
products indicates that they are 2 stroke engines. They
require mixing of the gas and oil. That's a pain.

I believe that most if not all the Lawnboys are not 4 cycle.

"SeaKan" wrote in message
I may buy a Lawnboy mower that has rear-wheel drive. how does the
Toro Personal pace compare? are there any drawbacks to self propel
mowers? do they take getting used to? i don't mind a push
mower....just would like to take some of the exertion off. i could
go either way on the lawn size.....but my backyard has some
obstaclese to go around. advice?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit