jim rozen

Default The Maytag Man came by today

In article , Harold & Susan Vordos says...

I don't think the present labor pickle can be solved
by a collective finger-shaking. It's going to be
tougher than that!

That's a mouth full!

LOL. I guess I was hungry when I wrote that.
This morning swmbo made blueberry waffles so
I can ignore the food aspect...

Yep, I'm not sure there *is* any fixing this
monster, regardless of who's responsible. :-(

I get the impression, reading what Ed. H posts
here, and also reading the NY times now and
then, that this isn't a 'fault' kind of thing.

There isn't one single policy, or one single
person, political party, government, or nation,
that is to blame. And so the answer as such isn't
going to be one single 'answer' but a long road
back to where we once were. And by then it's
gonna be a different place anyhow.

Like they say, 'fasten your seatbelts. It's
gonna be a bumpy ride.'

Jim

please reply to: