Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt

Default Used the interior primer on the exterior of my house.

wrote in message
oups.com...
There are several different types of KILZ. There is an exterior and an
interior type, and I used the interior type on the exterior of the
house.

I replaced some rotten wood siding on the outside of my house. I
mistakenly primed it with Kilz INTERIOR Oil based primer. I am
eventually going to paint this with some exterior latex. What should I
do to correct for my mistake?

I agree that most likely it won't be a problem but do get a top coat on it
sooner rather than later. Most primers do not have the UV resistance of
finish paints and I would imagine that an interior one has little or none.

Colbyt