Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT sudden back pain

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 16:23:49 GMT, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 08:34:17 -0400, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Had he been a NYC owner, while the machine was on yer finger, he would have
asked to re-negotiate your rates.

And knowing Gunner, if the guy tried to pull something exceptionally
stupid like that he would have suddenly come down with an acute case
of Lead Poisoning. Double-tap, right between the eyes even if he's
shooting lefty and from a bad angle.

Fortunately it was my left hand..my right was over my ankle holster.

Geez, Gun - How many times have we discussed keeping all bodily
parts well clear and out from under heavy things in motion?

-- Bruce --

It wasnt in motion until he sneezed.

Shrug...

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist