Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©®

Default OT sudden back pain

Had he been a NYC owner, while the machine was on yer finger, he would have
asked to re-negotiate your rates.
--
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Gunner" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:22:55 GMT, Ignoramus21303
wrote:

Something strange happened yesterday. I was riding a bicycle, along
with my son also riding his tricycle. He finally got tired and asked
me to carry his bike home, which I did by riding my own bike with his
tricycle in my right hand.

So far so good.

Then, as I arrived home, still sitting on my bicycle, I leaned to set
his tricycle on the ground. As I did that, I had sudden back pain and
it is not going away. I have hard times bending in a certain way and
walk with a funny gait.

What could this be and should I be worried?

thanks

Welcome to the real world of back issues. You pinched a nerve. The
nerve bundle is now swollen in its sheath..and is being pinched more

Take an anti inflammatory, lay down and stay down

I found out yesterday..that you can indeed put a 3/4" diameter finger
in the 5/16" gap between the concrete floor and the heavy sheet metal
base of a Hardinge HLS speed lathe.

You can actually do it..if when the guy holding the base off the floor
with the pinch bar sneezes and jerks the bar out and it falls several
inches and lands perfectly across the first joing of your Bird finger.
It doesnt cut off your finger this way. It hyper extends the joint..ie
wedges both sides of the joint apart 3/16", but blowing out the blood
vessels and tissus.

It also..if you have the clarity, to make you anunciate very clearly,
and loudly to over come shop noise, the firm request to pick up the
machine again. However..it may cause the pinch bar weilding shop
owner, suddenly seeing a rapidly expanding pool of blood running out
from under his machine, on both sides of of what appears to be a
completly severed finger..to turn green, then white..then drop the
pinch bar..stumble backwards several feet and freeze.

Having a well practiced Command Voice will often (after several
command sequences) unfreeze the shop owner who will then utilize the
pinch bar to lift the machine, after what feels like several lifetimes
has passed by..so the now gushing digit may be examined in relief in
finding it still is attached..and still flexes.

At this point..a well practiced Command Invective sequence
iniitializes..and runs through a 50 yr collection of invective, in at
least 5 language. Afterwhich a Invective Generation Program Macro
turns on and additional New Invective is developed and uttered at
random level and pitches. Punctuated by Artistic New Age Art
comprised of splashes and splotches of the Artists own essence applied
to any canvas nearby, machines, walls, floors as the Artist does The
Steel Dance.

However..the bandaged and swollen digit does require the Artist to
type rather ackwardly and slowly..depending on his Spell Checker to
repair mangled text.

Pictures available on request.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist