Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob S.

Default lawnmower help

SeaKan wrote:
I may buy a Lawnboy mower that has rear-wheel drive. how does the Toro
Personal pace compare? are there any drawbacks to self propel mowers? do
they take getting used to? i don't mind a push mower....just would like to
take some of the exertion off. i could go either way on the lawn
size.....but my backyard has some obstaclese to go around. advice?

I just switched from a front wheel drive to a rear wheel drive mower
because the front wheel drive wouldn't pull through tough grass. This
was my first rear wheel drive mower & I wasn't sure how I'd handle the
differences. No problem at all! It pulls better and handles easier
around obstacles than the other one. But if you don't have tough thick
grass, either one would do well.

Bob S.