Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.video.dvd
Michael Kennedy

Default glass cleaner damaged my DLP 60" tv screen -- any way to fix it???

Search on google.. or call your local repair shop..

- Mike

"Beowulf" wrote in message
newsan.2006.04.28.20.50.11.776753@wayoftheancien ts.trail...
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:34:01 -0400, Michael Kennedy inscribed to the
world:
..
Agreed.. You also have to consider the life of the lamp in your DLP set.
The
lamp may be about to go out and that can eaisly cost $600+ but it may
have
a couple years left in it. I'm not sure but I think you only get about
2000 - 3000 hours out of most lamps.

..

Good point. If I do the match, my lamp may have 3000 hrs used on it, so it
may indeed be about to go out. Where could I see the price of a
replacement lamp?