Posted to sci.electronics.repair
rb

Default 2 year old tried to Give Scooby a Drink on my 51 inch Toshiba Rear Projection !!!! PLZ Help !!

What about a claim on your home owners insurance ?
Even with a deductible it would be worth it.
Those 2 year old's can be tuff on things.

Hey, my 2 year old decided to give scooby doo a drink of milk..........

Now it seems some of it got in between the screens.

Its a 2006 Toshiba. 4 months old, warrenty of course doesnt cover it.

The TV place that came to look at it said ' oh no its all the way
through, u need new screens, that will be 600 bux....... I only paid
1150 for the thing.

Is there anyway I can clean it, ( get it out ) .... ????

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanx.