Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.video.dvd
Travis Jordan

Default glass cleaner damaged my DLP 60" tv screen -- any way to fix it???

Beowulf wrote:
Crying, but at least $600 is far better than $2000-3000 for a new TV.

How old is the set? Even though I'm not in favor of disposable
electronics, the reality is that technology changes so rapidly in this
area that you might want to consider springing for a new one before
sinking $600 into the old one. If indeed, it is 'old'.

Before you make any decision on this be sure to view the picture from a
good HD source on the Sony 60" LCOS set (KDS-R60XBR1). It is the best
60" set on the market today - IMHO.