Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

Default TIRED OF HIGH GAS PRICES ?

"Upscale" wrote in message

"BobS" wrote in message

If you go back and read the posts, then tell me who made the first shove

(so
to speak). I've been around here for a number of years and Larry

certainly
should know me by now. His statement was a "put-down" and it ****ed me

off.

After I read your original message, I went back one level and read what it
was you were responding to. In that context, your message was
understandable. By itself though, it did leave you open to comment. So
there
were a few snide comments. So what? If you'd not replied as you did to
those
snide comments, then the whole matter would be long and forgotten by now.
Let it go or you're going to end up looking like that idiot
pe
and it will plague you for some time. Apparently, misguided jimmy likes
the
attention, whereas you don't appear to.

Consider this a Dear Abby suggestion or however you want, but that doesn't
mean that it's not true.

Upscale,

Now you go back and read.....Hmmm.....and now the snide remarks don't matter
and so what - eh? Okay, fair enough but my responding to those snide
remarks does matter? WTF???? So it's okay for me to get slammed but I can't
say anything in return..... Not in this life buddy.

I really don't care what you or most anyone else in this group thinks (save
a couple) . And you're right, I wasn't looking for any attention but I also
won't back down either. Never saw a group of guy's so quick to jump on
someone as there are in this group now.... I suggest you all get together
and get your sewing needles sharpened (Scary Sharp should work nicely) for
the next circle-jerk.

I'll be nice - ****-off and take that as I meant it - really....

Bob S.