Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

Default TIRED OF HIGH GAS PRICES ?

"Upscale" wrote in message
"BobS" wrote in message news:0Vo4g.4495

I'm not having any problem with this. I'm actually laughing my butt off
over a couple of spam lovers now trying to give me some "Dear Abby"

advice.
You fella's really have to find something better to do with your time.

And
just where do you get off telling me what to do? How about you just

sitting
down, shutting your pie-hole and staying the hell out of things that
don't
concern you.

So you've decided how you want to appear on the rec. Guess I'm not
surprised, it appears that everybody's first assumptions about you were
correct.

Enjoy.

Upscale,

If you go back and read the posts, then tell me who made the first shove (so
to speak). I've been around here for a number of years and Larry certainly
should know me by now. His statement was a "put-down" and it ****ed me off.
Then several others decided to jump in with the old gang mentality, decided
to twist the words to their advantage and do a little fishing on their own.
I've been a long-time participant and contributor like many others here and
didn't deserve the snide remarks over a simple response to a spammer.

You all simply can go screw yourselves and enjoy your self-admiration
society.

Bob S.