Posted to alt.home.repair
Wayne Boatwright

Default Gas grill question

On Fri 28 Apr 2006 03:23:30a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Edwin
Pawlowski?

"Wayne Boatwright" wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com wrote in message
I agree with you for the most part. However, there are high-end grills
that have features I would never use, and I don't want to pay for them.
I like having a good quality grill, but all I want is a flat grill
surface with at least 3 burners and a heavy cast housing. I have no
need for an infrared vertical back burner, rotisserie, side burner, or
other bells and whistles I also don't care for stainless steel, the
stuff that most high- end grills are made of, and that goes for kitchen
appliances as well.

A grill lacking all those "features" also costs considerably less.

They look for a Beefeater made in Australia. Minimal features, but well
made and powerful. They do make quality grill with just the basics, but
a cheap grill will always be a cheap grill.

Thanks, Ed. I'll take a look.

--
Wayne Boatwright տլ