Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy

Default who has decent shipping rates for small parts orders?

Really? I've found mouser to be cheaper than digi-key.. I had a $3 order
from digi key that cost me 12 and a $3 order from mouser that cost me 8..

- Mike

"kip" wrote in message
.. .
Digi Key has the best by Far...

Global Semi the worst by Far.

"Ross Herbert" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 00:15:51 -0400, "JANA" wrote:

It costs them more than $4 just to make your order!

I suppose if you rock up to the counter in person and buy $4 worth of
components it is also going to be be just as expensive, but are they
going to tell you to "make a bigger order or p--- off"?

Company's like Mouser have special courier rates which don't cost them
more than a few dollars to send stuff locally in the US. They are even
making a profit on the freight so they are well and truly covering
their expense on packing and freight out of that $10.