Posted to rec.woodworking
BobS

Default TIRED OF HIGH GAS PRICES ?

"Upscale" wrote in message

"BobS" wrote in message
And yet another village idiot......

Let me guess. Your name calling suggests that you're going through the
beginning stages of becoming the equivalent of the dead soldier troll.
When
you've fully progressed to the disconnected swearing stage, you'll have
left
infancy stage and be considered a mature troll with all the trimmings.

Can't wait.

WTF? (happy) Now defending a spammer because I called him a village idiot?
Holy cow - you have gone over the edge there Upscale.

Didn't realize your were such a defender of spammers. Maybe you and Larry
should get together and form a mutual admiration society. I simply called a
spammer a village idiot. Doubtful he even saw the post - he didn't complain
at all - did you notice?

It made me feel better (having a bad hair day) and I get a couple of you
guy's jumping down my throat over a spam post - Holy crap...!

Quite frankly - go to hell - really.

Bob S.