Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor

Default Mike, and NAMES was Re. Marking steel for dial

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 00:12:10 -0400, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Hey Peter,

Super, and Superb. Beautiful shots!! And the resolution was perfect.
Thank You.

And I'm not sure what you might have concerns with "SmugMug" or
whatever, but it all worked just great for me at least.

That is a fine looking engine too. Good luck with it.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

snip

No problem, I just hadn't heard much feedback. Smugmug's good from
the input side, I just wanted an opinion from the viewer side. For
smugmug, I just do all resizing and corrections into a folder, then I
can set up a gallery and load the whole folder. It's ~$20 / yr, which
ain't bad.

Time will tell if the Expo does well in Toledo. In spite of the
absence of some well known names, I think it will. I met a couple of
folks who drove from Iowa while waiting in line. They lived 20 miles
apart and had never met. This was the first show for one of them, a
retired farmer. That seems a good omen.

Pete Keillor