michael

Default The Maytag Man came by today

JR North wrote:

I replaced my 30 year old coppertone Kenmore DW (with
reservations) with a top-end Whirlpool unit 5 years ago. It
has worked flawlessly. Kenmore quality seems to be the best,
though. My mom's upright freezer lasted 34 years. My
frig/freezer and washer-dryer set are all going on 14 years,
with no problems. My '82 Kenmore microwave is still going,
although I had to replace the magnetron last year.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

And the reason all those things still work is because they were made by,
and when, someone gave a ****. Got ya beat on the microwave, I use my
Litton daily that I bought in 1978, or 77 maybe.

michael