Gerald Miller

Default The Maytag Man came by today

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:39:07 -0500, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

Your Maytag dishwasher lasted 4 months? Lucky, lucky guy! The first
version of my Maytag died in 3 days, the second in 2 weeks and the third
seems OK after 2 years.

"Brian Barnson" wrote in message
He replaced the motor in our 4-month old dishwasher because
it became noisy at a young age. Anybody want to guess where
the motor was made?
Brian, in Cedar

Ours has been on the go since 1978. I have, however replaced
everything but the outer case and door latch. I now have spares for
everything, and in most cases duplicates, since I bought one complete
machine for $10 and another, mostly complete for a buck; both about
ten years newer than the one we use.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada