Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default Gas grill question

"Wayne Boatwright" wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com wrote in message

No different than driving a low end Escort or a Caddy to
work. They both will get you to work. It's all about choice.

There are many folks who can manage to pay $200 periodically to replace
their grills, but could never afford a $1200 outlay all at once.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬

That is why both are made. I got tired of the cheap grills so I saved and
got a good one.

My point is that while any grill is better than no grill, those that insist
that the $1000 grill is no better than the $100 grill have not had the
experience. Just like Gin or Bourbon, or Scocth. The $10 a bottle stuff
looks identical to the $35 a bottle stuff, but there sure is a difference in
the drinking.