Posted to alt.home.repair
ameijers

Default water softener...how long until deposits go away

"jdk" wrote in message
.. .
Eddie G wrote:
I need to have a water softener installed...after it is in, how long
until I notice improvement in water flow?

Thanks!

Eddie G

a day or so or sooner for cold water. it takes longer for the hot water
because of the amount of water in the tank needs to be used. you will be
happy with soft water.

I'm not- hate that slippery feeling, and not knowing when the soap is rinsed
off. But at least it doesn't stink like sulphur any more, and the toilets
don't get a layer of rust-color scum in a week. (And yes, I already turned
the softener down to about half on the scale.)

aem sends....