JR North

Default The Maytag Man came by today

I replaced my 30 year old coppertone Kenmore DW (with
reservations) with a top-end Whirlpool unit 5 years ago. It
has worked flawlessly. Kenmore quality seems to be the best,
though. My mom's upright freezer lasted 34 years. My
frig/freezer and washer-dryer set are all going on 14 years,
with no problems. My '82 Kenmore microwave is still going,
although I had to replace the magnetron last year.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Brian Barnson wrote:

He replaced the motor in our 4-month old dishwasher because
it became noisy at a young age. Anybody want to guess where
the motor was made?
Brian, in Cedar

--
Remove X to reply