Posted to rec.woodworking
MikeW

Default Veritas MK.II Honing Guide - Excellent

antoinewrote:
....Robin Lee glibly put the kabosh on relief for MK.I owners. See
below.
Watch out for wrap:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/msg/d7f3f25c20868632?as_umsgid=LZmge.30835$B82.782670@ news20.bellglobal.com
Well, we can all interpret the point of Rob's humor as we see fit.

I personally don't see why any company would--or could--offer a
discount or a trade-in for a product that had been made for so long.
Especially for a product that sells for so relatively little.

But, we each have different expectations for businesses I suspect. By
purchasing from Lee Valley or Lie-Nielsen, I know the product I am
getting is backed by good people. Even if they don't give trade-ins.

Take care, Mike