Posted to rec.woodworking
antoine

Default Veritas MK.II Honing Guide - Excellent

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 09:24:44 -0700, "Frank Drackman"
wrote:

"antoine" wrote in message
.. .

What did LeeValley do in response to the negative feedback from the
owners of the MK.I jig when they complained about the jig? Well, they
built a better jig and if I want to invest a 2nd time in a sharpening
jig I can have the new and improved version, the version that actually
works. They left their MK.I customers in the lurch. Sorry, no MK.II
for me.

Did you contact LV to ask if they had a trade-in policy for owners of the
original guide?

Robin Lee glibly put the kabosh on relief for MK.I owners.
See below.
Watch out for wrap:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/msg/d7f3f25c20868632?as_umsgid=LZmge.30835$B82.782670@ news20.bellglobal.com