Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe

Default Veritas MK.II Honing Guide - Excellent

On 25 Apr 2006 12:21:08 -0700, "Jay Pique"
wrote:

It's been said before, and I would have followed up on those threads,
but google tells me I can't, so I figured I'd start another. A couple
plane blades, a full set of my best chisels and a couple of
construction chisels are now perfectly beveled and microbeveled. It's
so easy, so precise, and so quick to use. They've fixed the flaws with
the original and then some. I couldn't be happier.

JP

Kind of interesting that I ordered this just the other day. Happy to
see the post!