Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©®

Default Internal room skeleton idea?

Except those shelving units are not nec. cheap.
But you can get that kind of angle iron, called punched angle iron, and
bolt/string that together.
Pegboard is basically masonite, and you can buy solid sheets of masonite, as
well.
--
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
wrote in message
Brian Lawson wrote:

You might consider using a bunch of heavy duty knock-together shelving
units. The kind with key-holes and 1/4 pins. Put up two and hang
hard-board or better yet peg-board between them, and you got lots of
strength, stability, and design options, and hanging options. Get
them all the same, and you can stack them from floor to ceiling to
create "rooms". heck, you cam make bunk beds from them too! I don't
think I'd hang a hinged door from them, but a pocket/sliding type of
light-weight material would be fine.

Yep that might work

And be very cheap as well