Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©®

Default Internal room skeleton idea?

Threaded plumbing and fittings: T's, elbows, etc. 1/2" or less for
lighting, 1" + for load bearing stuff.
Gets pricey after a while, tho.
Man, did I cry when I realized what that pipe rack made out of plumbing
fittings really cost me.... wow....
If you had a welder, you could limit the plumbing to dis-assemble-able
portions, and weld the rest in much cheaper tubing, w/ minimal fittings.

Might could do w/ aircraft/steel cable/turnbuckles for the lighting, iffin
you had solid supports to attach to.
--
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
wrote in message
OK..... thought experiment

You are looking at buying a river camp.

Camp itself is pretty rough on side but structure is
sound

Instead of doing the usual remodeling inside....adding
more wire runs.... lights ...etc

What abt building internal 'skeleton" INSIDE the room
such that you could hang lights form it..... hang
suspended porch swings...... basically anything you'd
like

Can this be done?

If yes.... what could one use for the "skeleton" that
was strong enough to support weight but also easily
disassembled and moved in case of flood?

I'm posting here cause someone told me this newsgroup
might be able to suggest ideas?