DejaVU

Default Odors from Running a Mini Lathe

Dave Ficken scribed in
:

Don't overlook the likelyhood that chips and shavings will
eventually find their way into the house. My basement shop days
ended due to this. I was careful enough to change shoes before
coming back upstairs, but chips still found their way into the
house.

eh? but that's what brooms and vacuum cleaners are for!
the kids tramp in much more than I ever will, and it all gets cleaned
anyway

swarf, steam and wind

--
David Forsyth -:- the email address is real /"\
http://terrapin.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/welcome.html \ /