Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany

Default Mike, and NAMES was Re. Marking steel for dial

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 19:16:35 -0400, Brian Lawson

will contact someone (that's you Speff) who knows him better than I,
and at least tell him he is sorely missed by us all and that someone
is trying to contact him for specific reason.

Hi, Brian. I haven't talked to Mike in years. AFAIK, via DOC who lives
near him, he's been doing different stuff these days (digital
photography). BTW, you're about 10,000 miles closer to where he lives
than I am at the moment. ;-) Thanks for the detailed report on NAMES &
sorry I had to miss it this time.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany