Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default PING William B. Noble was FA - a bunch of alarm related stuff - temperature sensors to protect your shop, etc.

As a side note..if those temp sensors are being used for a cold box or
reefer unit..put the probes in a small vial of glycerin. It prevents
false alarms from having the door open or closed too often.

I used to install these and similar units in commercial restaurants
walk in boxes in this fashion.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist