Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Magnetic Granite??!!

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:03:49 -0700, Eric R Snow
wrote:

The three beam scales in school had an aluminum plate that
passed between two magnets as the damper.

All of my ammunition scales are dampened this way. Except the very old
one that uses a revivor of oil and a tiny paddle below the beam

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist