Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
lens

Default Best and strongest shopvac

I researched this a while back and ended up with the Fein Turbovac.
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=2040
If you have to stand next it when using it, it's the best. It has good
suction, but I don't know it if it matches the monster shop vacs. It
also has a plastic body, which might turn off some people, but it's
still rugged, won't rust or leak, and the top always seals well. You'll
notice it is also not cheap, but I really had no choice because I
needed to have lower noise. When I bought it, Coastal Tool had the best
price, but they seem no better than list now. Hunt around for price.

wrote:
Fewest fragile parts/accesories, best suction, best thout
design.

thanks

gary