Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Eric R Snow

Default Electro engraver?

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:52:36 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Anyone got one of those old electro engravers that use a transformer
box, a metal sheet or alligator clip and a pen like device to use a
small arc to etch tooling and stuff?

If its rough..I can probably fix it up.

Swap or trade for Stuff, or small money prefered.

Im on a kick to mark all my tooling...much of which is already
engraved/etched with the numberous past owners names or initials G

Ive tried the chemical etch/stamp with stencil thingy..but its too big
for must stuff.

Or a set of plans for something buildable out of Stuff?

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist

See this link:
http://www.charlesedisonfund.org/exp...-Expt1/p1.html
ERS