Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ryan Underwood

Default who has decent shipping rates for small parts orders?

My last Mouser order resulted in almost $10 shipping charge for $4 worth of
components. So I'm looking for options. Is there any big vendor that uses
e.g. USPS for small orders? I have ordered from Digi-Key, Allied, NEI etc in
the past but can't recall offhand what shipper they used. Mouser is OK on big
orders, but when I need a handful of parts and can't wait to make a batch
order, they charge way more than makes sense for the size of the order.

It would be nice to be able to make more frequent small orders so I wouldn't
have stuff laying all over the place waiting on parts, but maybe that is a pipe
dream given the current climate.